The 2016 Ford Focus lineup is falling right in line with Ford’s long tradition of making vehicles that are great for all kinds of buyers.
They have so much wide appeal that virtually anybody will love the Ford Focus. The new 2016 Ford Focus 5-passenger is a compact car that you can get in a hatchback or sedan version.
Both versions come with a bunch of options, features and drivetrain choices. The nice cabin and sharp handlng prowess will blow you away.
The entire package comes at a competitive price of $17,225. Not a bad deal, is it?
Well… there’s not much changed since the 2015 Ford Focus, but it comes with three different models: base S, option-featured SE and the Titanium premium trim levels.
The Ford Focus hatchback comes in the Titanium SE and entry-level trim… plus a sporty ST version that will make boring, ho-hum drives into exhilarating adventures.
The 2016 Ford Focus Review
1) Performance and Powertrains
The 2016 Ford Focus has earned tons of praise from reviewers due to its agile handling. I doubt you’ll be bored driving this speed demon. In fact, the Focus has been designed to appeal everybody in the sedan market. No matter what country you’re from.
In a performance test, the Focus accelerated to 60 mph in 9.7 seconds. Talk about a first-class, comfortable driving experience!
2) Acceleration and Power
According to some automotive magazines, the 2016 Ford Focus engine delivers enough torque for your daily commutes. Nothing special, but it gets the job done.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- With the manual transmission you’ll enjoy quick shifting power.
- You’ll enjoy rapid and smooth shifts once you’re in motion.
- The fuel economy is excellent so that you will save thousands at the gas pump this year.
- The EcoBoost will make sure the Ford Focus never quits on you while you’re pinning it!
3) Braking and Handling
Most people LOVE all the Ford Focus models. Why? They all deliver consistent agile handling.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You’ll love the strong braking power, shark steering and agile handling. Many people have praised the Focus because of these reasons.
- The ride remains comfortable—always.
- It’s secure and stable without sabotaging your ride quality.
- The cabin stays quiet and unruffled during everyday driving.
4) Economy, Style, and Comfort
If you’re looking for a fuel efficient sedan, then the 2015 Ford Focus should definitely pique your interest. It comes with:
- Modern technology to make your drives more pleasant.
- Style that will shock your neighbors and impress your passengers.
- Comfort that will make your drives enjoyable rather than a hell-bent mess each morning.
5) Interior Designs and Features
It’s considered an economy car… but the interior says different. The 2016 Ford Focus delivers a very upscale cabin.
The design of the dashboard is very pleasing. The new model comes with amazing features, including:
- The SYNC 3 infotainment system… which… replaces the MyFord Touch infotainment system that many people didn’t like.
- The SYNC 3 is not only faster, but more user-friendly. No more worrying about which button does what.
6) SYNC 3 system
A lot of customers have been saying that the SYNC 3 system on the Focus has an interface that’s very user-friendly. It can be operated much like a smartphone.
Here’s what’s included:
- It’s command responsive and follows your requests almost immediately. There’s zero delay.
- The controls are easy-to-use and straightforward. No more scratching your head trying to figure out how to turn on the heat when the car gets cold!
The SYNC 3 brings a ton of more value to the 2016 model. This wasn’t available in previous models.
7) Cargo Capacity
The cargo space of the hatchback is very impressive. The rear seatbacks 60/40 split-folding makes it very easy for you to load in large items, such as dressers or furniture.
8) Seating Capacity
The 2016 Ford Focus can carry 5 on seats made with leather upholstery. Here’s what’s included:
- Front seats are heated so that your behind doesn’t get frosty on a long ride.
- It comes with a driver’s seat that’s power-adjustable.
- Material choice brings more comfort and upscale feeling.
9) Safety Ratings
Previous Ford Focus models gained 5 out of 5 stars in safety tests carried out by the government. It was the 2nd best score by the insurance industry… and… the 2016 model has hit those same benchmarks. You’ll love the added in safety features that will keep you and your family protected in the event of a collision.
10) Reliability, Warranty, and Recalls
Reliability data on the car is still unavailable, being a comparatively new model.
- The 2016 Focus has not been subjected to any recalls due to safety issues by the NHTSA.
- It comes with a 36,000-mile/3-year bumper-to-bumper product warranty
Powertrain warranty is for 60,000-mile/5-years.
The 2016 Fod Focus has the ability of delivering a high-level experience for day-to-day driving. It’s a very big deal when it comes to compact sedans.
In terms of rivals, it’s still a top contender agains the Honda Civic and Kia Forte. You won’t have many problems ith the 2016 Ford Focus.